5 gallon water dispensers are something which is commonly found at places such as offices, colleges, schools, restaurants and etc. As they are considered to be placed at many different places, in this piece of writing, I have decided to list down some of the pros and cons of 5 gallon water dispensers in order to provide you a clear picture about the effectiveness or ineffectiveness of these.
First, I will list down some of the pros of 5 gallon water dispensers.
• First associative advantages of 5 gallon water dispenser is that, it can be placed with ease at any place of your choice, because it’s just like a stand by, all you have to do is to plug in with electricity in order to make it work or function.
• As they are made up of plastic, they don’t catch rust as some of the other things to such as tap.
• With 5 gallon water dispensers, you can ensure sufficient amount of availability of water at one time.
• With water dispensers, you don’t have to worry about changing the whole dispensers; all you have to do is to replace the empty gallon placed on the water dispenser with the filled one.
After discussing some of the pros of 5 gallon water dispensers, lets divert our attention towards some of it’s cons. Majority of its cons are either associated with either health factors or environmental factors.
• The most highlighted con associated with 5 gallon water dispenser is that majority of the brand selling them claims that they are providing you with the purest drinking water but in reality, some are providing you with same tap water or just filtered water, so in some cases, they are not providing you what they are claiming.
• Most of the private suppliers or brands don’t follow pre-defined set of rules set by government in order to ensure the purity and cleanliness of water available to the people for drinking purpose. Some suppliers offer water gallons or bottles which are not tested as per the rules and regulations set by government for health purposes.
• This can be a costly option to consider for the people because a 5 gallon water dispenser is prepared and make available for final users after going through so many phases which directly influence its retail cost.
So, I guess that by now you are aware of some of pros as well as some of the cons of 5 gallon water dispenser. However, on the basis of pros and cons stated above, we can conclude that 5 gallon water dispenser is a wise option to consider over other conventional things such as tap water and etc.